Phone: 07941 951533
Email: Please cut and paste our Email address in to your favourite mail tool: firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our form at the bottom of this page.
Nicky owner of Zenchi Clinic, offers clinics at:
Cheshire Remedial Therapy, 6 Portal Business Park, Eaton Lane, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9DL.
The new location at Cheshire Remedial Therapy, has VISITOR parking on left hand side as you come through barrier. Walk down the left side of the offices to last entrance porch saying NO6. A buzzer saying FIRST FLOOR press and I will release door to pull open. Go upstairs a seating area is on right and I will come out to meet you after finishing any client I have. Toilets are as you come up stairs.
There are odd Disabled parking slots around the building one is located outside NO 6. Other spaces are for the other businesses please don’t park in any of these other than the Visitor allocated ones.
There is a disabled lift through the archway just before NO6 and a door to the lift on the right but I would prearrange to meet you to take you up this way.
Other locations I work from are:
- The Beauty Studio, Farndon & Active health, Coedpoeth.
Zenchi Therapy – Policies
- Cancellation policy – as a courtesy to other clients & our therapists please give 24 hours notice if cancelling an appointment. If less than this we do require 50% of the fee to be charged. Missed appointments will require a 100% of treatment cost.
- Client etiquette – mobile phones please place on silent whilst in the clinic for relaxation purposes.
- Allow 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow a stress free check in. We try at all times to adhere to a prompt schedule.
- If you are unfortunately late I will endeavour to fulfil your treatment time if no appointments after yours but may only be able to offer the remaining treatment time.
- Consultation forms – all personal information is treated confidentially & is required myself to treat you correctly.
- Parking – please park respectively & close to other cars to allow maximum usage due to other businesses needing access all times. The Eaton location has visitor parking area on the left hand side as you drive into the business park.
- Treatments – all treatments are offered in total privacy by Nicky a professional certified therapist. If you are uncomfortable in any aspect i.e. music volume, depth of massage, please let myself know so as to allow the situation to be remedied.
- Changes – we may at times have to discontinue or modify a treatment with out prior notification so we can offer an up to date experience for all.