01829 781155 or 07941 951533
Please cut and paste our Email address in to your favourite mail tool: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross referral if problems are persistent can be achieved in-house. By working as a team to find the right combination of therapies for each case.
Zenchi believes the power of touch is the key to well being. Regular, preventative care can reduce or offset more serious repetitive strains whether work or sports related from occurring.
We specialise in offering a range of therapies suitable for child health from homoeopathy to cranio-sacral work with support throughout the pre & postnatal period.
Our Cheshire Clinic aims to provide:
- EXCELLENCE IN INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE – For a more natural approach for the whole family
We have on-site parking and disabled access.
Town House Business Park, High St, (on the A51)
Clotton, nr Tarporley
Cheshire, CW6 0EG
Zenchi Therapy – Policies
- Cancellation policy – as a courtesy to other clients & our therapists please give 24 hours notice if cancelling an appointment. If less than this we do require 50% of the fee to be charged. Missed appointments will require a 100% of treatment cost.
- Client etiquette – mobile phones please place on silent whilst in the clinic for relaxation purposes.
- Allow 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow a stress free check in. We try at all times to adhere to a prompt schedule.
- If you are unfortunately late we will endeavour to fulfil your treatment time if no appointments after yours but may only be able to offer the remaining treatment time.
- Consultation forms – all personal information is treated confidentially & is required for our therapists to treat you correctly.
- Parking – please park respectively & close to other cars to allow maximum usage due to other businesses needing access all times. Our clinic spaces are in front of our building & overflow around the perimeter of the car park.
- Treatments – all treatments are offered in total privacy by professional certified therapists. If you are uncomfortable in any aspect i.e. music volume, depth of massage, please let them know so as to allow the situation to be remedied.
- Changes – we may at times have to discontinue or modify a treatment with out prior notification so we can offer an up to date experience for all.