Zenchi Therapy - Policies
- Cancellation policy - as a courtesy to other clients & our therapists please give 24 hours notice if cancelling an appointment. If less than this we do require 50% of the fee to be charged. Missed appointments will require a 100% of treatment cost.
- Client etiquette - mobile phones please place on silent whilst in the clinic for relaxation purposes.
- Allow 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow a stress free check in. We try at all times to adhere to a prompt schedule.
- If you are unfortunately late we will endeavour to fulfil your treatment time if no appointments after yours but may only be able to offer the remaining treatment time.
- Consultation forms - all personal information is treated confidentially & is required for our therapists to treat you correctly.
- Parking - please park respectively & close to other cars to allow maximum usage due to other businesses needing access all times. Our clinic spaces are in front of our building & overflow around the perimeter of the car park.
- Treatments - all treatments are offered in total privacy by professional certified therapists. If you are uncomfortable in any aspect i.e. music volume, depth of massage, please let them know so as to allow the situation to be remedied.
- Changes - we may at times have to discontinue or modify a treatment with out prior notification so we can offer an up to date experience for all.